Sunday 7 October 2012

Self-Portrait anyone?

I decided to use my shadow for a self-portrait and though I don't have any proof but my word, I can assure anyone that this is me. I had the idea to take a photo of my shadow because I don't particularly enjoy being infront of the camera so I thought this to be a cool way of being yet not being photographed. Also in a sort of metaphoric way, the shadows created can be represented as how everyone has different layers and these shadows are mine. I chose this pose because I wanted a look that was laid back and the beige tones exagerating that calm and cool feeling. I got this color by using a tungsten light but directing it a tad to the left instead of directly behind me. I also boosted the color a bit to add an intensity.


No comments:

Post a Comment